четверг, 4 октября 2012 г.

Happy Teachers' Day!


Dear students, colleagues already!

“The mediocre teacher tells.
The good teacher explains.
The superior teacher demonstrates.
The great teacher inspires.”
(William Arthur Ward)



It's your holiday too. And on this day I wish you to be very patient, professional, mobile, creative and inspire chilren to work. Be happy not only at your work-practice but in your private life too.

These videos are for you!




 Let's share interesting videos, photos and other things about us, teachers...
Give links here...

4 комментария:

  1. When everyone lost belief in me,
    you believed in me.
    When everyone thought
    I am a gone case
    you trusted me.
    You risked your career to keep me on
    You guided me for path on and on
    Thanks for being there oh Teacher
    Thanks for being my Teacher.

    ОтветитьУдалить